|Gian Mario Migliaccio – PhD Sport Scientist
Education and Training
- 1989 Bachelor Degree of Physical Education
ISEF IstitutoSuperiore di EducazioneFisica, L’Aquila, Sardinian headquarter.
- 2002 Msc Master Degree of Sport Science and Technical of Sports University of Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy
- 2006 PhD in Sport Science – (Italian Doctorate of Research)
University of Rome, Tor Vergata, Italy
- 1988-1998 Akos di Gian Mario Migliaccio (Owner)
Communication, Advertising, Marketing, Strategic Planning
- 1992 Studio 96 di Migliaccio & Deidda snc (CEO)
Broadcast Radio Channel, Public & Institutional Relations
- 1999-2013 Made In It srl (Founder & CEO) – Italy/China
Communication, advertising and marketing, ICT, Internet, video production for broadcasting channels, e-learning programs for Universities and Companies, Franchise development.
- 2001-2004 Realclick srl (CEO)
Italian broker of Online Advertising
CONI Italian Olympic Committee, Sardinia (Head of The School of
Sport and the Sport Science Lab) Director of Technical Sports Training and Education, Responsible for the Scientific Research in the “Sports Science Laboratory” Adjunct Professor in the University of Cagliari in Strength & Conditioning
Dt. Migliaccio has had more than two-dozen international publications, along with researches in progress, in the field of physiology. He has also been the keynote speaker in numerous international seminars throughout Europe and Asia.
Dt. Migliaccio was an achieved Open Water swimmer in Italy. He is also a coach of elite athletes (swimming, running, triathlon), since 1990.